I saw this husband meme over at Still His Girl, and decided to play along.
1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
Seinfeld, Raymond, or 30 Rock, or football of course.
2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
3. What's one food he doesn't like?
4. You go out to the bar. What does he order?
Well, first of all, we really don't go out to the bar. But, at a restaurant, he'll order a craft beer.
5. Where did he go to high school?
Southeast. The rival of my high school.
6. What size shoe does he wear?
Size 12. He has BIG feet for a guy of average height (5'9"). I like his feet though. :)
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be?
hmmm... maybe he'd like to collect the little tags that state which mountains he has summited?
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
Turkey on wheat with lettuce, mayo, tomato, pickles, lots of black olives and a few jalapenos. Preferably from Mr. Goodcents.
9. What would he eat every day if he could?
Hmm?? I'm not sure. I'm going to say cookies or brownies.
10. What is his favorite cereal?
11. What would he never wear?
A pink polo shirt.
12. What is his favorite sports team?
Steelers and Bears. Huskers too.
13. Who will he vote for?
He wasn't very excited about either of the candidates on the most recent ballot.
14. Who is his best friend?
ME, of course! His friend John would be 2nd in line.
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do?
Oh, this is a long list. Put my cold feet on him at night. Leave his truck seat pulled clear forward after I drive it.
16. How many states has he lived in?
one. And until recently, he had only lived in one town.
18. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what would it be?
We're not really into cake at our house. So either a cheesecake or an ice cream cake from DQ.
19. Did he play sports in high school?
Football until he broke his collar bone.
20. What could he spend hours doing?
hiking, photography, keeping his website (rmnpforums.com)in top-notch form, listening to podcasts.
21. What's something cool about him?
This also is a long list! He's a great dad and husband. He's a hard worker. He's pretty darn smart about computer things and about fixing things around the house and fixing cars. And, he is really, really good at playing name that tune. He can tell you the band, lead singer's name and title of the song usually by the end of the intro. He said it's because he watched too much MTV as a child. :)
That was fun. Let me know if you do the husband meme.