Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Works For Me: Chicken and Pasta











I haven't written a post in forever, but I had something worth sharing for Shannon's WFMWTWDIFE, so I decided to go for it.

This is a super simple meal that gets rave reviews at my house!! Everyone eats it, no one complains, and we very seldom have any leftovers.

I cook up some bow tie pasta, drain it and rinse it in cold water. Then I toss it with either Kraft Zesty Italian dressing or Kraft Raspberry Vinaigrette. I serve it with grilled chicken breasts (outdoor, George Foreman, or even just in the skillet). My kids and I love Kraft Catalina dressing on our Chicken. I usually warm up some corn or green beans too. Easy and delicious!

And, here's another one my kids love that is pretty easy.

fettuccine
breaded chicken patties or nuggets
jar of spaghetti sauce
mozzarella & parmesan cheeses

Cook the pasta, heat up the chicken and the sauce, layer it all up on a plate, and there you have easy (but quite yummy) Chicken Parmesan.

Enjoy!!

1 comment:

Infinity Goods said...

Sounds yummy.
You have a good little blog. I hope you'll be posting again. Don't give up. :-)