Sunday, January 13, 2008

Thanks for the Simple Things

Tonight I'm thankful for...

*sweet baby laughs (especially when all I did was sing his name to him)
*the fun friendship I see developing between my little guys
*Cinnamon Dolce Latte from Starbucks (mmmmm...mmmm...mmmm!)
*some time alone to go to the library
*a sink without dishes
*a challenging message from my pastor this morning
*no sick kids this week!
*blogs that make me laugh
*blogs that inspire
*good music and good books
*a pleasant and relaxing weekend
*that the reason my laundry baskets are overflowing is because I have a houseful of kids and we have plenty of clothes (because I'm really not cheerful about the laundry, I'm trying to look at the bright side) :)

What are you thankful for today?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am thankful for chocolate chip cookies and children who get along (even if only for a moment.)
great blog idea.

Anonymous said...

I am thankful for friendship! Love ya!

Liza on Maui said...

Amen - those things you listed are wonderful and we should be thankful for.

And thanks for visiting my blog :)